Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Appointment with Peri


I had my appointment with the peri today. The peri said I definitely have a incompetent cervix and a cerclege is right for me. I had an ultrasound done to measure my cervix, which was just a little over three. We got to see our little one and he or she was doing great. It was amazing as we got to see some of our little one's brain. The tech said from what she could see of the brain everything looked good. It was amazing how much detail we could see. We could see the spine and a lot of the bones of the baby. In one picture it was like our little one was giving us a thumbs up. It was so cute. The tech also said that it looks like the baby is already practicing swallowing because his or her bladder was full. It was just all so amazing. The doctor examined me and said that my cervix was definitely short. The cerclege is scheduled for Friday. I am so excited, but nervous as well. I thought this day would never get her and here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home