Friday, August 26, 2005

Morning Sickness, Exhaustion, and Heartburn!!

Well, the morning sickness is starting to get a little worse. Yesterday morning I threw up, so I know my little bean is crowing in there. I cannot believe that I am having heartburn already. So I got out my bottle of tums yesterday. I am so tired, I mean last night I was ready for bed at around 8:30. Is it possible to love my little one this much already. I love this little one so much. I am so scared on losing this little baby. I am so anxious to go to my doctor's appointment which is next Wednesday. That for me is the next hurdle I need to overcome to ease some of my fears. I just need to see my little bean on the u/s screen and see that he or she is doing alright. There are so many worries during pregnancy that it is amazing. I have a feeling that this little one will make it but that will not stop me from worrying.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I'm so glad to see this little one is putting up a strong fight already! Heartburn is supposed to mean a lot of hair, if that helps you find a silver lining. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home