Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Baby is Doing Good!!

I went to the doctor on September 30, 2005 and we saw our beautiful baby. The heart was beating strong and the baby was growing well. He or she was actually measuring 2 days ahead. The baby was stretching when I saw him or her. Dave said you looked like the baby was waiving. We are so excited because we could see his or her arms and hands. I find it so amazing how much the baby can grow in four weeks. I love this little baby so much already. It is amazing the bond that you can get to the baby.

I am going to go see a peri on the 12th of October regarding putting in a cerclege. I will probably have the cerclege put in a couple of days after the appointment. I am nervous about the procedure, but I know that it will be my best chance at keeping this baby where he or she belongs in my stomach. I truly hope that the cerclege will be the answer. I will be put on antibiotics from the time of the cerclege until 32 weeks. This is due to my history. I seem to get infections quickly if there is any exposure due to my cervix opening. I was also told that I could not work. I told the doctor that I work from home and he said that this was alright. I will do anything for this baby to make it into this world healthy and alive.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

Hi (found your blog by random searching) congrats on your pregnancy - hope everything turns out okay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home